Acorn necklace with real rose bud on leather cord
The rose is considered the symbol of love! Already in the Middle Ages it was considered a tried and tested means of love and in the Indian Tatras it symbolizes the heart. Presenting a rose is like a confession of love.
- Length of the glans: 0.4 inch
- Width of the glans: 0.6 inch
- Length of the leather cord: 31.5 inch (adjustable)
In order to be able to make an acorn body out of resin, I took an impression of a real acorn and made a silicone mold from it. The number of acorn caps that actually fit is limited.
The rose buds were collected, dried and handpicked by me. A single rose was carefully put into synthetic resin in several steps. After sanding and polishing, the acorn body is "crowned" with a real acorn cap.
This acorn necklace comes with a fine, light brown leather cord. If desired, you can order an 80 cm long sterling silver figaro chain under the "Accessories" category.
Resin is a very light material. Thus, pieces of jewelry of this kind are wonderfully comfortable to wear.
Each piece of jewelry is absolutely unique. No two are alike, so there are always small deviations from the product image shown.
- Avoid permanent UV radiation
- Keep your jewelry in a dry, safe place
- Avoid contact with alcohol-based products such as perfumes, creams, nail polish removers or cleaning products
- Avoid direct moisture as it is a real and untreated acorn cap