Acorn necklace with real moss, on leather cord
Personally, moss always reminds me of a beautiful forest in summer or autumn. This rather inconspicuous plant, which shines in many different shades of green, contributes significantly to a healthy climate with its function of storing rainwater.
- Length of the glans: 0.6 inch
- Width of the glans: 0.4 inch
- Length of the leather cord: 31.5 inch (adjustable)
In order to be able to make an acorn body out of resin, I took an impression of a real acorn and made a silicone mold from it. The number of acorn caps that actually fit is limited.
The so-called cypress sleeping moss was collected, dried and handpicked by me. This was carefully put into synthetic resin in several steps. After grinding and polishing, the acorn body is "crowned" with a genuine acorn cap.
This acorn chain comes with a fine, light brown leather cord. If desired, you can order an 31.5 inch long sterling silver figaro chain at the "Accessories" category.
Resin is a very light material. Thus, pieces of jewelry of this kind are wonderfully comfortable to wear.
Each piece of jewelry is absolutely unique. No two are alike, so there are always small deviations from the product image shown.
- Avoid permanent UV radiation
- Keep your jewelry in a dry, safe place
- Avoid contact with alcohol-based products such as perfumes, creams, nail polish removers or cleaning products
- Avoid direct moisture as it is a real and untreated acorn cap