Dandelion filled acorn necklace with leather cord
Most of us know the dandelion from childhood, and many associate it with fond memories. At the same time, this beautiful and soft flower stands for lightness and letting go when the wind takes these little umbrella shaped seeds into the air.
- Length of the acorn: 0.6 inch
- Width of the acorn: 0.4 inch
- Length of the leather cord: 31.5 inch (adjustable)
In order to be able to make an acorn body out of resin, I took an impression of a real acorn and made a silicone mold from it. The number of the real acorn caps that actually fit is limited.
The flower seeds were collected, dried and handpicked by me. The acorn body contains 5-6 seeds of the dandelion. In the resin, the umbrellas are enlarged and you can see every detail of this extraordinarily beautiful construction of nature. After grinding and polishing, the acorn body is "crowned" with a genuine acorn cap.
This acorn chain comes with a fine, light brown leather cord. If desired, you can order a 31.5 inch cm long sterling silver figaro chain at the "Accessories" category.
Resin is a very light material. Thus, pieces of jewelry of this kind are wonderfully comfortable to wear.
Each piece of jewelry is absolutely unique. No two are alike, so there are always small deviations from the product image shown.
- Avoid permanent UV radiation
- Keep your jewelry in a dry, safe place
- Avoid contact with alcohol-based products such as perfumes, creams, nail polish removers or cleaning products
- Avoid direct moisture as it is a real and untreated acorn cap