Sterling silver stud earrings with blue cornflower
During summer, you find the blue cornflower in grain fields or colorful flower meadows. This beautiful flower symbolizes love, constant loyalty and confidence. The Floral language says, "I'm not giving up hope." From another source: "I build on your loyalty."
- Diameter of the stone: 0,3 inch x 0,15 inch
- Size of the 925 silver studs: 0,4 inch
- Material: stone handmade from resin, plug and stopper made of sterling silver
These great flowers grow in my garden. The flowers were collected, dried and handpicked by me. These were carefully put into synthetic resin in several steps. The back of the stone is filled with white colored resin. Then the ear stud was glued on with resin so that it would not come off the stone.
Resin is a very light material. Thus, pieces of jewelry of this kind are wonderfully comfortable to wear. In addition, unlike glass, resin won't break.
Each piece of jewelry is absolutely unique. No two are alike, so there are always small deviations from the product image shown.
- Avoid permanent UV radiation
- Keep your jewelry in a dry, safe place
- Avoid contact with alcohol-based products such as perfumes, creams, nail polish removers or cleaning products