"Sea lights" ear studs, stainless steel
These radiant ear studs were inspired by nature, after you could watch the sea glow on the Spiekeroog beach on warm and windless summer nights. This so-called bioluminescence on the sea surface is mainly generated by tiny, unicellular algae, the so-called "dinoflagellates".
- Diameter of the stone: 8mm x 4mm
- Size of the ear plug: 10mm
- Material: ear studs and stoppers made of stainless steel (very skin-friendly)
These stud earrings contain a special blue glitter that is reminiscent of sea lights. Depending on the incidence of light, the earrings shimmer in different facets. After grinding and polishing the stone, the ear stud was glued on with resin so that it would not come off.
Resin is a very light material. Thus, pieces of jewelry of this kind are wonderfully comfortable to wear. In addition, unlike glass, resin breaks Not.
Each piece of jewelry is absolutely unique. No two are alike, so there are always small deviations from the product image shown.
- Avoid permanent UV radiation
- Keep your jewelry in a dry, safe place
- Avoid contact with alcohol-based products such as perfumes, creams, nail polish removers or cleaning products