Silver ring with white heather
The heather is the flower of longevity. This comes from the flowers' extreme longevity. This makes this flower a symbol of strength, but also of home and romance.
- Ring size: between 17mm and 20mm (54-62) or between 21mm and 23mm (66-72) Please specify when ordering
- Plate thickness: 1.2mm / ring band: 1.2mm
- Ring material: sterling silver
- Handmade resin stones
The flowers were collected, dried and handpicked by me. This ring made of solid solid material connects to a hand-made "stone" which contains the filigree flowers of the white heather. These were carefully immortalized in synthetic resin in several steps. The back of the stone was filled with black colored resin.
Resin is a very light material. Thus, pieces of jewelry of this kind are wonderfully comfortable to wear.
Each piece of jewelry is absolutely unique. No two are alike, so there are always small deviations from the product image shown.
- Avoid permanent UV radiation
- Keep your jewelry in a dry, safe place
- Avoid contact with alcohol-based products such as. Perfumes, creams, nail polish removers or cleaning products