Sterling silver stud earrings with real moss
During a walk in the forest, it glows here and there in different shades of green. No matter if winter or summer, you can find it in every season, the moss. This inconspicuous yet impressive plant regulates the cool and always pleasant forest climate with its property of being able to store water.
- Diameter of the stone: 8mm x 4mm
- Size of the 925 silver plug: 10mm
- Material: stone handmade from synthetic resin, plug and stopper made of sterling silver
The moss was collected, dried and handpicked by me. This was carefully immortalized in synthetic resin in several steps. The back of the stone was filled with white colored resin. Then the ear stud was glued on with resin so that it would not come off the stone.
Resin is a very light material. Thus, pieces of jewelry of this kind are wonderfully comfortable to wear. In addition, unlike glass, resin does not break.
Each piece of jewelry is absolutely unique. No two are alike, so there are always small deviations from the product image shown.
- Avoid permanent UV radiation
- Keep your jewelry in a dry, safe place
- Avoid contact with alcohol-based products such as perfumes, creams, nail polish removers or cleaning products