Sterling silver stud earrings with pink heather
The heather is the flower of longevity. This comes from the flowers' extreme longevity. This makes this flower a symbol of strength, but also of home and romance.
- Diameter of the stone: 8mm x 4mm
- Size of the 925 silver plug: 10mm
- Material: stone handmade from synthetic resin, plug and stopper made of sterling silver
The flowers were collected, dried and handpicked by me. These fine stud earrings contain some of these filigree flowers. These were carefully immortalized in synthetic resin in several steps. The back of the stone was filled with white colored resin. Then the ear stud was glued on with resin so that it would not come off the stone.
Resin is a very light material. Thus, pieces of jewelry of this kind are wonderfully comfortable to wear. In addition, unlike glass, resin breaks Not.
Each piece of jewelry is absolutely unique. No two are alike, so there are always small deviations from the product image shown.
- Avoid permanent UV radiation
- Keep your jewelry in a dry, safe place
- Avoid contact with alcohol-based products such as perfumes, creams, nail polish removers or cleaning products